Monday, February 1, 2010

Tot School!!


Max is 27 months and Jake is 9 months old!!

I'm still working out the details of what our activities are for Max, but I've decided to work through an ABC notebook using the verses from Totally Tots!! It's a great concept and has printables and I even bought the itunes that has the verses put to music!!!

We're just gonna start with A and work our way through the alphabet!!



We also did more coloring with Color Wonder!!!!



On wednesday we went to an amazing Children's museum!!! Local Moms, email me and I can tell you all about it!!! Max loved it and Jake enjoyed himself too!!!

Here he is playing with the "potting center":



He was a ham on the Stage Corner. He played with the microphone, piano, and lights:

The water table was a huge hit with all 3 of my boys!!!!
Max:

Jake:

and even Daddy:
On Thursday I made our Chicka chicka Boom tree. I got the idea from Confessions of a Homeschooler.

Max says "tree" whenever he walks past. He points out the A and says "chicka chicka boom"


We also did more coloring on thursday.



I'm not going to necessarily do a letter a week. In fact I may work through the alphabet a little slower. I have some more A plans for this week as well as some color and number activities!!!

For more Tot school ideas, check out Carisa @ 1+1+1=1!!! I'm finding tons of ideas there!!!



1 comment:

  1. Children Museums are so much fun! I really wish we had one closer to us.

    ReplyDelete