Monday, October 18, 2010

Jake!!

Not a full on tot school post...but a fun tot school type activity!! Jake has had this since Christmas and he loves it now. Its just a fisher*price milk jug with 5 cookies and a slot in the top. He loves to dump them and put them back in the slot- and mommy claps every time!!!

I want to get my act together (as soon as I'm feeling up to it) and do some more activities (and document them).

Jake is growing up so fast and is really learning how to play independently! I love it! He loves books too (just like big brother)! He's still not saying much and we can tell it frustrates him (and us too!). We're working on using the paci less (but it has been a tough week and a half with a new little brother in the house).
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment