Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubby!!!

Bubby Max-

I cannot believe you're 2 years old!!! These past 2 years have been fun, exciting and hard all at the same time!! Its amazing watching you grow and develop!! Its so neat to see your little personality shine!!!

Everyone said you looked just like your Daddy, but now everyone says you look just like Mommy!!!

I love your blonde hair and curls!! I love your daredevil spirit- even though it scares the bejeebers out of me!!

I love that your first word was truck and how you get excited when you see construction workers!!! Everyone at church thinks its precious how you cry and whine as we head towards the nursery but go in on your own free will and play SO well!!

You get so excited when you see all your cousins and love to play and chase them!!

You love your little brother- you make him give his belly laugh and hug him whenever you can!!

You know when you're testing your boundaries with us and have your Daddy's silly grin when getting into trouble!!

You share your Daddy's love of Pop Tarts and Mommy's love of television!!!

You play with cars morning till night (and I swear sometimes in your sleep)!!

It was tough when Mommy was pregnant with little brother and I couldn't carry you and was sick and had no energy! That may have been the hardest time of my life. But now I love to get down on the floor with you and Jake and play and get attacked with kisses and hugs!!!

I pray for you everyday!! I'll pray you'll grow up knowing God and loving Jesus! I pray that you and Jake will be the best of friends!!!

You are such a big boy now - but you'll always be my firstborn, my baby, my Bubby Max! Mommy and Daddy love you now and forever!!!



Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment