Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday!!!


Blogland is a wonderful place and I'm loving exchanging ideas with other moms!!!
I've discovered Muffin Tin Monday over at Michelle's Her Cup Overfloweth and it's a great idea!!

Here's the gist....break up the monotony of lunch time for our children!!! Since mondays are mommy's day to catch up on sleep- we'll participate on wednesday (daddy's work day) and I'll *try* to post on mondays and link up with the carnival!!!

Not very inspired- but not bad for a first time participant!! Veggie cake, string cheese and cheerios!!



Max spent the first few seconds emptying out the muffin tin onto his tray- then realized he could eat right out of it!!



I think Muffin Tin Monday (er wednesday) is definitely a keeper!!!

These pictures are from last wednesday!!

For more ideas for muffin tin monday check out Michelle's weekly blog carnival!!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining us! I usually do my muffin tins sometime during the previous week also!

    thanks so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just did my first one too. The kids loved it, will definitely be doing some more!

    ReplyDelete